The Divisions of Campus Safety and Emergency Services and Enrollment and the Student Experience are rolling out a new initiative to make storing relevant campus safety information on your cell phone easier. With a simple download, you will be able to import contact cards that contain information for the following campus resources:
- Department of Public Safety
- Safety Escorts
- Syracuse University Ambulance
- Counseling Center
- Sexual and Relationship Violence Response Team
- Title IX Office
- Student Assistance
Once you download the contact cards, it will automatically save information, including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, and other links, for the above listed resources, to the address book in your cell phone.
To download the contact cards, text “SUSafe” to 444-999 to get both contact cards added to your cell phone today; follow this link to start the download; or a text message will be sent to your cell phone tomorrow with a link to download the cards.
Once you send the text, follow the instructions below to download the contact cards:
- You will receive a text with a download link shorty after.
- Click the download link in your texting application. You will now be brought to a KeynectUp web page with a link to the contact card.
- Click “download card” or “open in contacts” on the KeynectUp web page. The contact card will now be brought to your contact book.
- Click “save” or “open in contacts” on the web page. That is it, you are done!
If you have any problems with downloading the card, you can reach out to KeynectUp directly via text or phone call at 603.531.3211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, during this introductory period only, our service provider, KeynectUp, will draw the phone number of one user, and our lucky winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card! You must complete the download in order to be entered for the drawing.